Welcome to the world of emotions....

Friday, December 17, 2010

Changed Inside

2035 hrs dated 17 Dec2010: I have become too pessimistic these days. But one would be after loosing his right hand. Isn't it? Can you feel that? No...Only I can! Why people put their life on risk just to save few seconds? Destiny... Is there any way to bring back history? I am crying hard to change the same. But is it the real me? Certainly not. I was never that. Spirit has put me behind. But I still believe in the Supreme. There must be some hidden good for me.
Enough now...No negative wave can stop my way. It's my life and I will decide how to get along. Whatever has gone was destined to go; the appealing thing is Whatever will come is destined to meet. Let me cherish the prospective beauty of the future. I wish somebody would have accompanied me; but the conditions have overruled my feelings now. I can't spoil lives. I can't betray any angel. I have to keep the poison inside, the inside which has changed overtly. The white, red and violet membranes are overwhelming. There would be a new dawn from tomorrow. I will forget everything. I have to for your sake, or for my self. As they say, Success carries much more. It dives in much deeper ocean. I will try to dive inside.
As always:
He has achieved sucess who has
Lived well, laughed often and loved much.
Who has enjoyed the trust of pure women,
The respect of intelligent men, and
The love of little children.
Who has filled his niche and
Accomplished his task;
Who has left the world better than he
Found it, whether by an improved poppy,
A perfect poem or a rescued soul.
Who has never lacked appreciation of
Earth's beauty or failed to express it.
Who has always looked for the best in
Others and given them the best he had.
Whose life was an inspiration;
Whose memory a benediction.
This would be me
This had to be me.
I was unaware in the beginning,
How to express my singing;
But now that it's Changed Inside,
Vipin would always be pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment